How To Renew My Windows Server 2012 Serial Key
To renew your Windows Server 2012 serial key, you will need to follow these steps:
- Connect to the internet: Make sure that your server is connected to the internet.
- Open the System Properties window: Click on the Start menu, then right-click on “Computer” and select “Properties” from the context menu.
- Activate Windows: In the System Properties window, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Activate Windows” button.
- Enter your product key: Enter your new product key in the appropriate field and click on the “Activate” button.
- Follow the prompts: Follow any additional prompts to complete the activation process.
If you are unable to activate your product key using this method, you may need to contact Microsoft support for further assistance. Keep in mind that you will need a valid product key in order to renew your Windows Server 2012 license.